The impressive timber-framed building was designed with indulgence in mind. The triple height great room, with its roaring log fire, is the perfect setting for canapés, or just for winding down after a day of skiing. Dinner can be taken in the elegant formal dining room, or in the more casual setting of the kitchen, where you can watch the chef prepare your food on the teppanyaki grill.
The house also features a sizeable hi-tech cinema and eight spacious guest suites, each with its own custom bathroom. A world class spa area offers everything you need to restore body and mind after a hard day's skiing, including an indoor current pool, sauna, fully equipped gym, massage rooms and a large outdoor hot tub, where you can relax and enjoy the integrated sound system and sweeping views across the valley.
- Eight sumptuous staterooms, each with balcony, TV and Blu-ray player
- Stunning triple height Great Room with log fire
- Dining room to seat 16, with full business conference facilities
- Bar and poolroom with TV, the latest games consoles and games library
- Private cinema with extensive movie library
- Wifi internet access and entertainment system throughout the house
- State-of-the-art security system
- Guest computer station and study
- Wellness area with exercise pool, gym, sauna and massage rooms
- Outdoor hot tub with views over the Columbia River and Monashee Mountains
- Private helipad
- Ski room and service area
- In resort transport